As of March 17, 2020 Rutherford House Provincial Historic Site is closed to the public.
After Labour Day to Victoria Day Weekend, Tuesday to Sunday from noon - 5 p.m.
Closed December 24 to 26, and January 1.
Victoria Day Weekend to Labour Day, Tuesday to Sunday and holiday Mondays from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
11153 Saskatchewan Drive
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6G 2S1
- Adults: $7
- Seniors and students: $6
- Youth (7-17): $5
- Family (2 Adults + youths to a maximum of 8 people): $20
- Children 0-6: Free
Admission is free for:
- Canadian Military and Families (with CFOne card)
- Cultural Access Pass holders
Group Bookings (15 or more people) receive a 10% discount when pre-booked.
- Wheelchair accessible washrooms and gift shop.
- Area for hanging coats and shoes (if necessary).
- Gift shop.
- Small, intimate picnic tables in the garden area.
- Interpretive panels outside the site.
- Cash (Canadian currency only), debit, and credit are accepted for admissions, gift shop, and facility bookings. There is no cash machine onsite.
Vintage Fork at Rutherford House
Located at Rutherford House Provincial Historic Site, Vintage Fork provides an elegant culinary experience in a beautiful setting where guests can reconnect, and where passion, creativity, and history meet.
To learn more, see Vintage Fork at Rutherford House.
- A wheelchair accessible washroom is available in the basement.
- The basement and main floor are wheelchair accessible.
- The second floor is not wheelchair accessible.
- Service animals with identification are permitted in the Visitor Centre and historic buildings.
- The gift shop is open during normal operational hours.
- A variety of items are available including toys, games, books, crafts, jewellery, clothing, candy, and postcards.
- Cash (Canadian currency only), credit, or debit are accepted.
- No pets allowed. Please do not leave pets in vehicles.
- Call ahead to ensure an interpreter will be available to provide a tour. There are certain times tours are not available.
- Alcohol is not allowed anywhere except in Vintage Fork.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is not allowed in the building.
- Tours and services are in English. Self-guided brochures are available in French and Spanish.
- Limited parking is available directly in front of Rutherford House.
- There is a bus parking lane directly east of the house on Saskatchewan Drive.
- If there is no space in the front of the house, visitors will be required to pay for parking at the nearby meters or university campus lots.